Monday, July 21, 2014

Arboretum Visit

One morning, we went to the arboretum. Mainly to feed the turtles and fish...which we did for quite awhile. Christian, Noah, and I got there a little before the rest of them...so we "waited" for them by finding various things in nature. Christian had plenty to say about this...


"Oh my, that is a very beautiful purple flower!"

"Look! Its a honey bee."

"That white spider is kinda tricky, he's blending in."




Then they got there..so we went to check out the water..the very mucky water.

And Noah decided to go ahead and eat the stale bread intended for the fish and turtles. Yummy Noah.




Grandma being a nature expert...sharing her knowledge :)

I really don't care for spiders..but both Jace and Christian told me I needed to take a picture of it.
Christian thought it could be "Charlotte" from Charlotte's Web.

No comments: