Monday, December 23, 2013

December randomness

December brought randomness throughout our house with the kitchen project...
so I bring you just that. Some of our random highlights of the month.

Christmas lights...they bring a smile to both boys!

Ornament making...


New PJ's from the Brokaws...(he HAD to wear them NOW!...I should've taken a picture of what ended up being what he wore to bed. I made him put something underneath...so TWO sets of PJ's were worn that night!)


Fun at Grandmas...and all her Christmas pretties.


Snow!! We went for a short ride around our house. BRR! They both loved it!



A cousin sleepover...Maddox, Ava, and Kade came over one night for supper, a movie, and slumber party in the basement. Christian often says, "I just LOVE my cousins."


A "family friends" brunch at Mom and Dad's. 


No comments: