Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Lovely Day

I have some pretty special loves in my life...

Noah had a party at preschool. I asked if he'd like to wear something fancy for his party, and he agreed that was a good idea!

How do you do? 
I just can't help but think, oh my what a fine young gentleman he will be :)


And it is this little cutie's very first Valentine's Day!



We stopped at Grandma's to share the love...
our visit wouldn't be complete without a book!


When Ben came home, I gifted him this shirt (to complete the set)...it was just for fun as a joke, since he's really not a fan of Valentines Day. The funniest part, is that since I ordered this in the middle of the night when I was up feeding Isaac, I obviously didn't pay attention to which color I was ordering in which size (I flip flopped them!).


After school, I let the boys make chocolate drizzled pretzels with sprinkles on top.


And for supper, we ate festive finger jello and pizza while having a movie night! 
We watched Trolls, a valentine gift from Grandpa and Grandma.



We had a lovely day....
my heart is full.

No comments: