We knew we wanted to do a little getaway for the boys' spring break from school. We were deciding between Kansas City and Oklahoma City...the night before we decided OK. 

We didn't leave first thing in the morning, first things first Grandpa brought over donuts :)
But first thing we did, was stopped at an indoor playground where we all played for a couple hours.
It was very hard to get a picture of the entire place...but I think it was about 3 levels high...lots of netting, these little ball shooter things (Christian loved those!), slides, a foam block pit, and lots of climbing!!
The boys were pretty well wiped out after that, so we headed to the hotel briefly to unload our things...and chill on the beds for a minute, while we decided where we were going to eat.
We went just down the road to Hideaway Pizza (which was realllly good). And afterwards, we made an out of the way pit stop to pick up a to-go order of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Everyone but myself crashed REAL soon after getting back to the hotel...so I savored every bite of the cheesecake, actually I ate half mine (turtle) and half of Ben's (key lime)..which was better than mine. He's lucky I saved any for him since he didn't stay awake to eat it with me!!








No comments:
Post a Comment