I really love being a mama.
Christian has filled my heart with joy from the day he was born.
I felt special and loved this mother's day. Ben made me a BIG breakfast (it was quite thoughtful..I couldn't manage to eat most of it, but it was very nice) and he gave me a mother's day/birthday gift which I have been enjoying daily. It's called a Squeezebox..a form of radio/internet radio, that's portable. I love having music in the background while I'm in the kitchen or in my "craft" room.
After church we went to John and Chris' (Ben's uncle and aunt in Inman) for dinner.
They have such a pretty place..and always good food!
Christian wasn't all about taking pictures..but here are a few attempts nevertheless.
We came home, laid Christian down for a nap..and I enjoyed being outside! I even went for a run, and Mom met me with the 4-wheeler. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. Mitch was in VA visiting Carissa. So the rest of us enjoyed the afternoon and supper celebrating with MOM!
I really love my MOM.
No comments:
Post a Comment