We planted a garden in our back yard.
The week that Ben's parents came to help with the egress windows, Diana helped transplant alot of flowers that had been randomly growing around the house. The peonies we put at the end of the rows as markers...and they are doing quite well, almost ready to bloom. There is a row of day lilies along side the east side of the garden..and I'm not really sure the rest of the flowers are. I am glad she did it..that was a very miserable week for me..and she knows what she's doing when it comes to that!
We also had tore out the bush/viney thing..I think it was a gooseberry bush. Either way, the thing was gnarly!
Its kinda fun to have a decent size garden..
So far we've planted, tomatoes, peppers, jalapenos, potatoes, carrots, onions, lettuce, cucumbers, zucchini, and beans.
I had a little helper who "helped" plant beans. He struggled with the concept of placing ONE bean in the row..so he put about 10 in a pile, and asked for "Mo" (more).
He loves to help! Now when I ask if we should go check on the garden, he just says "beans".
No comments:
Post a Comment