The week has arrived that I had to go back to work at the hospital. I can hardly believe that Christian is 12 weeks old. I enjoyed every day of maternity leave being with him, and it is quite hard to have to adjust to being away from him for 8-12 hours at a time. I wish I could get paid to be my own nanny! Thankfully, Ben is the one who will be watching him the majority of the time, and we don't have to use daycare. My mom is also going to help when Ben's schedule with school overlaps with my work schedule. I'm sure I'll get more and more used to going to work, but I'm not able to comprehend the "enjoyment" in leaving as some mom's say later. So far Ben and Christian have done pretty good, they'll figure out what works best for them. Ben gave me these flowers before I had to leave the first day..his teacher at school had told him to be extra nice to me :)
1 comment:
It is crazy how they grow so fast. Hopefully work will get better each day, but it is hard to leave them!
Post a Comment