Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas [ our family ]

Our family Christmas!

The best picture of these four little boys..that littlest one on the right doesn't sit still for much of anything though :)

Books can make him sit still though.


Opening stocking gifts...wearing a new shark stocking hat (Noah).

We gave Jonah a set teeth (4 of them)...he is always wanting to put some kind of 'costume' on..so funny.

A new book..."When I say Ooh, you say Aah"...its a funny one.


I  had wrote on the outside, To: Someone who likes Nuts (because if you shook the box it sounded like a box of nuts)
And when I read the tag to him, his face was stunned, he said, "But I don't like nuts."
This is right after he opened it, and then he did his excited giggle and said over and over again, "YOU TRICKED ME!!!"

Christian with his new beanbag chair and reversible sequins pillow. 

I'm so glad we can enjoy the gifts to and from each other...while remembering it is because Jesus is the greatest gift of all and He is the true reason why we celebrate.

No comments: