The boys' Christmas program at church was so cute.
Christian and Noah participate in the children's choir. And although Jonah knew all the songs (as we listened to the CD in the van frequently and he would loudly sing along), he had zero interest in joining his age group.
Christian (on the left), had a couple speaking parts..and did a very nice job. And Noah was just so surprising. He sang all the songs, but also did his own motions :)
I had to take a few pictures after church, as they all looked so handsome.
And this one, with ALL my boys just makes me laugh. Oh I am a very lucky lady.
Our very sweet neighbors came outside and asked if I wanted them to take a picture of all of us.
So here you have it, a very impromptu family photo!
Ben's parents came over in the afternoon for a bit. It was so nice outside.
And look at my WAY too big of a boy looking all grown up! I love this picture.







No comments:
Post a Comment