Monday, July 5, 2010

A classic SURPRISE!


This is beautiful Carissa...on her 30th birthday. 
She had exciting things planned for celebrating her 30th...prior to buggering up her knee and needing to have surgery. SO..I decided to go out on a limb and chance a random surprise for her. She has pulled a few surprises off for others..and it seemed like a fitting time for her to receive one!

Here was the random surprise:
I contacted Tim, Carissa's boyfriend...whom NONE of us knew and told him that I would really be excited if he could help me in surprising Carissa for her 30th. Well, he didn't get back to me right away because he was gone on a trip. When he did get back to me..he was a super good sport about the idea and surprisingly not totally wierded out by a sister who he didn't even know. So Ben and I (and Christian) picked him up from the airport and went to Hesston on July 2nd..her actual b-day. Alyssa was doing the excellent job in getting Carissa outside..taking pictures of her..so that when Tim and I walked around the corner she could get her reaction! I'm bummed, somehow I didn't get my absolute favorite one of the shocked face that she made..just imagine it though mouth open wide in the "what" face!

Here are a few of the pictures Alyssa got though..and they are just so priceless..I'm glad that both of them seemed quite happy, even though completely surprised for Carissa.







Love you Carissa...
hope you enjoyed the surprise.

We had fun meeting Tim too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is priceless! What an awesome surprise!