Friday, January 15, 2010

Sneaky little boy


Christian discovered his feet the beginning of this week. It has helped him tip from side to side much easier. Yesterday morning he was SO close to rolling over, it looked actually harder to not finish the roll over. I had just laid him down while I went downstairs to put laundry in the washer..and I came back up to find the little stinker had done it! He was so funny..when I said "Christian, what did you do when Mommy wasn't here??" He just SMILED so big, so proud of himself :) Anyway, haven't seen him do it since, but I'm sure this is the beginning of him getting around everywhere!



(So lazy after rolling over back to front...5 months old)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, yay christian!! now you can start rolling everywhere! :)
i remember when liam was learning to roll over, and he would roll all the way over his arm on the side and then roll back to his back. it would have been easier just to go the rest of the way over, like you said! lil stinkers. i guess they will do it their own way :)