Of course I have pictures to show for the last month of his life....
If the TV is on, especially sports..he will crank his head in any way to be able to watch it.
He likes to sit in his chair while I'm in the kitchen..he seems to stay pretty entertained!
He now wakes up talking and squealing. When I go to get him and talk, this is what usually happens :)
He LOVES "this is the way the lady goes", bouncing on Grandpa's knee.
New Year's Eve...HAPPY NEW YEAR!
5 months old..Jan 2, 2010
Christian's update:
- I have officially found my voice this past week and I know how to squeal really HIGH :)
- Bath time is getting better all the time, I know how to kick and splash
- I still like to look at books..I even try to put them in my mouth now
- I think I'm starting to teethe, and if not, I just really like to chew on my hands and occasionally my toys too
- Mirrors are so fun! I got one for Christmas from Uncle Mitch and not only is it a mirror, but it has a ladybug I love to touch!
- Peek-a-boo gets me everytime, there's just something about those three little words that make me smile!
- Car rides still aren't my favorite thing, I'm try letting my Mom and Dad know that almost everytime I get in the carseat...maybe one of these days I'll give up and start enjoying it!
- I don't know when I'll roll over, I can go to my side..but it just doesn't seem necessary to roll over yet.
- My hair has gotten a little thicker and a little lighter. Mom told me she thought there was a hint of brown coming to my eyes...I'm not so sure about that though.
- Most mornings and evenings I get a good work out in...my arm and leg exercises are my own routine..they just go whichever way real fast.
- I talk more every day. If my mama and daddy aren't listening, I don't mind talking to my toys.
- Whew, I think that's all I can think of for now..I'm actually sleeping right now, but my mom said she was going to let you know a few things!
2 comments:
hes getting SO big..i LOVE it!! and that picture of him from new years eve is adorable!! oh i just love him!
Love the photo of Tim and Christian...looks like he enjoys his grandpa's sense of humor already!
Post a Comment