Sunday morning after breakfast, we had our own "reunion church".
Maybe not a flattering picture..but I just like it, because I really LOVE him!
These kids found a lot of entertainment in playing around this flower garden...for a long long time.
Tam and Cal did a great job of hosting...and what a great setting to all be able to gather and play outdoors. It was good to be able to catch up with extended family and see all the changes (especially all the littler ones in how much they've grown!).
fam·i·ly
ˈfam(ə)lē/
noun
- 1.a group consisting of parents and children living together in a household.
- 2.all the descendants of a common ancestor.As I think of the definition of family, particularly the #2, I think that many people have "family". But how we DO family or really connect and bond with one another is a completely different type of family. That involves choice. And I'm grateful for this family that chooses to be apart of each other's life and chooses to connect in this way of a reunion. What a blessing it is to be apart of a family like this.Until next time Birky's.



No comments:
Post a Comment