Saturday, March 31, 2018

March Moments

March moments....

2nd graders had to choose a famous American to research and then dress up as for a special live museum type presentation that we could go to.
Christian was Theadore Roosevelt. He did so well, it was all very interesting and educational!

 We've had a couple teaser "spring-like" days/evenings. Enjoying them as the come!


Jonah the ninja-bath baby. He is far from a baby. This child is growing! I look at his face and I can see him as a big big boy...my sweet little Jonah is growing up!

When they play outside, they can often entertain themselves for QUITE sometime. I'm enjoying these days that they are home together, and they play nice. I know it will not always be like this...but it is sweet while it lasts.

Isaac loves his Papa. He will say "papapapa" but I feel as though that covers a wide range of things. We'll say, it's for Papa as well though!

Ben finished and put up the measuring board I wanted. He used an old fence board from someone in town...I really like how it turned out. Now we can keep track of how big these fast growing boys are getting!!!

Noah got new glasses x 2 (his first pair lasted all of 20 minutes before breaking!). He is also learning how to play checkers, chess, Mastermind, and remains a plethora of knowledge around the topic of space/planets.

He got a loom kit for Christmas, and he's got it mastered. If you ever need a bracelet..he's your guy. 

Lastly, but not least..my baby is certainly not a baby-baby anymore. He is just as active as can be, with a growing personality. Its so fun to watch them in this toddling, jabbering age. I just want some of the moments to freeze a little longer. 

SaveSave

No comments: