Isaac my dear, you are 9 months old and growing well!
You are weighing in at 23.8# (92%) and 29 1/4" (80%) and a healthy little guy. We met your new doctor this month, and she checked you over. You're wearing mostly 18 months+ which means ALL those hand me down 12-18 month winter cloths are just going to be simply not used on you! What are you going to do...I love all of you little man.
You are seriously so happy. It does not take much to make you smile so big! And you show off all 7 of your teeth when you do. Then when you add in your rapid flapping hands and feet because you're so excited, its just the cutest thing.
You are very good at getting into things, very! And although I feel we have provided you with a pretty good selection of baby toys, you actually are more interested in the paper variety of little bits you can chew off of books/magazines/envelopes, etc. You are also very good at finding the crumbs any of your brothers drop for you.
SO BIG!
You enjoy baby food, and as long as it doesn't have actual chunks of food in it, you will eat it. So although you have plenty of teeth, the texture is not a go for you. You will eat Cheerios and the baby puffs, but not table food.
You joined the big boy bath crew. You have your own seat that works out so nice, and they think its great having you in on the splashing fun!
You also, legit, pooped on the toilet just a week before turning 9 months. I could tell you were going to go (its not too big of a mystery with the noises), and so I somewhat jokingly sat you on the potty. But then you went!! And you've done it SEVERAL times since. I thought it would be great motivation for your almost 3 year old brother, but instead he just said, "OH, good job BUDDY!"
You love the swing, and being outside. And being outside in these cooler temperatures with fall colors is simply wonderful.
On the go..yet oh so chill. You can do it all. You master the stairs going up like a champ, I follow you, and you haven't considered coming back down yet. And you can be the most snuggliest baby, just loads to love.
Your brothers call you; Sweet Isaac, Sweet Baby, "Mama-Baby" (per Noah, and I have no idea why), Smiley Baby.





No comments:
Post a Comment