After looking through pictures I decided there were more highlights...
Christian has been building with these blocks/planks like crazy! He can build some pretty amazing creations.
He is my self-appointed waterer.
Its pretty cute and funny how much he loves to help. "Anud-er one? Dis one? Dis good enough?"
This weather has been perfect for my flowers in the planters on the deck!
Its been beautiful weather!
"We" got a different truck. Without going into too many details...Ben sold the truck we did own on Craigslist..and bought the now new to us truck from a dealership. I drove it for a test drive after he bought it...and I approve 110% more of this truck than the last.
We put up a new swing!
It is very good for all ages (me included) and sizes. Its nice more than one can swing at a time. The boys all love it!!
Oh my gracious sakes...the boys love to play with frogs/toads, whatever they find. And Jonah was showing me this toad, very casually flipping it this way and that having quite the conversation about it. And at the end, he said that he wanted to put in on the deck so it could hop off, and he could watch it jump. He nearly put it on my foot, and I was maybe struggling a bit to remain calm.
Watch here:::







No comments:
Post a Comment