So yesterday we had the furnace man come take a look and tell us what he thought about getting us a new system in our house. We are thankful that he was able to come so soon, and also thankful that the weather is so mild and we haven't had to be cold in the house without the furnace. We are even more thankful for the protection that God has provided in that... 1. We didn't have a fire that burned our house down 2. We didn't have a large carbon monoxide leak throughout the entire house 3. We had Christian...otherwise we would still be sleeping downstairs next to the furnace and we probably wouldn't have been as tempted to call to get the furnace checked out in the first place
Also yesterday Ben had taken the car he drives to get it aligned. We all rode in it the other day and it felt like one of those chair massagers..not supposed to be like that. When he took it in the guy told him the one tire was starting to separate from the wheel...meaning that it could be a blow out on the highway at anytime. Goodness! I guess when I pray every night that God puts his angels around us...I didn't realize he was needing to put a whole team in for our family! I am very grateful for our safety, and the power that God has. These things may cost money to fix/replace....but that is nothing compared to having our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment