I'm so glad to have my Mom. She really is a special woman (in a number of ways!). Many people may say over the years relationships with parents change for obvious reasons, but this is a good thing. Its a transition from feeling like a child, to becoming more of a friend (for me anyways). I feel blessed to have her around to ask questions to, to help me out, or to just talk to. Thank you for putting up with me Mom :). Hopefully my skills at motherhood are one of the traits I inherited from you.
And although Ben doesn't really write on here..I want to also thank Diana (Mom Hershberger) for being the mom she is...without her I wouldn't have my husband! I'm glad to have a thoughtful mother-in-law :)
2 comments:
Thanks Jessica. I love being a mom (and grandma) and know you will be a great mama!
I believe you are mom NOW! You are just a mom to a baby who hasn't been born yet :)
Post a Comment