So, I thought we should have ourselves an adventure and campout in our tent. Maddox helped Ben set it up, and later in the evening we "hiked" out to the tent with all our goodies for a restful night of sleep :) Well, surprisingly after the bedtime story Ben told Maddox and Ava slept through the night. As far as sleep goes for Ben and I...well, it was worth the experience!
Monday, September 22, 2008
cute little campers
So, I thought we should have ourselves an adventure and campout in our tent. Maddox helped Ben set it up, and later in the evening we "hiked" out to the tent with all our goodies for a restful night of sleep :) Well, surprisingly after the bedtime story Ben told Maddox and Ava slept through the night. As far as sleep goes for Ben and I...well, it was worth the experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope the two hours of sleep was worth it! :) it sure looks like it was...looks like they had fun. they are so dang cute!
Post a Comment