Tuesday, April 12, 2016

~ Mexico ~ [special family night]

Mom and Dad arranged for us to have professional pictures taken on the beach.
Here are a few of my favorites that they took.










And I did take a few while we were down there with my own camera...








The only downside...was the wind. It was a bit tricky to try and keep my hair out of my face!


Then another special fun surprise for the evening...we had supper on the beach. 
I felt like I was dreaming..or watching my own life happening like it was a movie.
It was all so very lovely.

Christian had a bite of octopus in his mouth. He said he'd try it!! Now he can say, he jumped off a cliff and ate octopus :)




This little tiger was out after the bread was distributed. He stayed sleeping until the very end...it added to the magical, relaxing, and great meal time.

Oh wow, this is an evening and meal I will never forget. 
Thanks to these two parents for 40 years definitely worth celebrating in a very special way.

No comments: