Sunday, April 12, 2015

Dad's Party

We had one more surprise for Dad to celebrate his 60th. 
We all very quickly dispersed from the work day to go home and get ready for his next party. 
We had a pizza party at John & Chris's, including all of us and Mom & Dad's small group. He realized the location, but didn't know who was celebrating with him. It was a fun time, other than the very cool weather/wind..we enjoyed celebrating his 60th one last time! The grandkids and we kids both sang the same song we did on Sunday...and then Carissa had put together a very nice slide show to very fitting music covering the past 60 years. 
I wish the pictures I took weren't so blurry...but that's what they are, and I wanted to remember the evening regardless!

Christian and I on the way there...ready to PARTY!

We sang Happy Birthday as he walked in...




I had to get a picture of 2 of my 3 handsomes..Jonah was wrapped in a blanket most of the evening, but underneath he was all decked out, including a tie :)

Dad...
You are loved. You are special. You are worthy of being celebrated for sure.
So grateful for your 60 years...and looking forward to the many, many more to come.
I love you. Happy Birthday, Dad.



No comments: