Friday, September 26, 2014

Today I am thankful

I'm thankful...for a number of things. 
But specifically for today, I am thankful for Ben.
I had a strange night at work last night (there has been many of those lately), which ended up meaning I didn't get home until 5:45 am. A short night sleep to say the least. 
Ben surprised me by taking the day off the next day.
Oh, so nice.
 He took Christian to preschool, and then Noah to play at the park, so I could get a couple hours of sleep. It was a much appreciated couple hours indeed!

He made a picnic lunch, and we all went to another park to eat/play after picking up Christian.
It was just a good time. I enjoyed watching them play..it makes my heart happy.







I am also thankful for these two boys of mine..(well three). 
I am thankful for their health, their lively personalities, and their innocence. 
So much to be thankful for. 
It was just a good day.

1 comment:

the brokaws said...

great photos. what a fun day!