Saturday, June 14, 2014

My little fish

Christian did swimming lessons this year, the first two weeks of June in the morning for 30-45 minutes. He absolutely LOVES the water. It didn't seem to bother him on the mornings that it was cloudy or even a little cool (low 70's)...he said, "No, Mommy, I don't mind. The water will be just perfect."


 And of course, Noah came along. I brought the little stroller, and Christian was adamant that HE push Noah. Everyday. He is quite the helper sometimes :)

My co-partner in watching swimming lessons needed plenty of snacks to keep him occupied. By the second week, he felt very comfortable wanting to roam and climb on the table. For this reason, I'm glad the lessons only lasted 30-45 minutes!



After his final lesson, we celebrated with Daddy at the park with a picnic!



No comments: