Monday, June 2, 2014

Another year older

It was my birthday..and a good day it was :)
We went to Sunday School, and then headed to Wichita. 
We went to Sedgwick County Park..stopped by Freddy's to grab some lunch..and then back to the park to enjoy some time outside!













We came back home for naps. Ben worked on the deck a bit..and then we went over to Mom and Dad's for a picnic by their pool. (They were gone...visiting Carissa & Tim) I made a fruit pizza when we got home..my own birthday "cake" :)

It was a good day. I am very blessed to have this boys that treat me so well.
Christian made me a sweet card..he had Ben write "surprise" on the inside, and on the back he drew red lines...that was supposed to be his lips giving me birthday kisses..and THAT he said was the surprise!

No comments: