Friday, May 23, 2014

Suds with my two best buds

I decided I need to be more intentional about doing "fun" things with the boys. 
So I looked no further than to pinterest for ideas.

Oh MAN did they love this. 
Suds, colored suds. That's really all it was.
2 T dish soap mixed with 1/4 c water....add some food coloring. BAM.
They started out all sweet and innocent. 


Christian gave me two thumbs up!

And it quickly deescalated to a very soapy mess...




Lots of suds..everywhere! Flinging bits of soap were all.over.the.place.




It sounds like an oxymoron for soap to be messy. It makes you clean, right?
Um....no. They were covered in soap...so we had mid morning baths.
Even if it only lasted 20 minutes, it was new fun = lots of smiles and laughter = totally worth it. 
So, one of the things on my list of things to do this summer...do at least one pinterest fun project with the boys a week.

No comments: