Monday, September 30, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

I love fall. 
I love the weather, I love the smells. I love the scenery.
This last weekend the weather was absolutely beautiful...with minimal wind (what?!?) so we went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. It was the first weekend they opened...in the past we haven't made it until the very end of the season. Crazy to think last year, Noah was still inside my belly when we went! 

Christian didn't want to sit next to him...so Noah got his picture by himself this time.



 They had more things on the playground area..these barrels were fun!


Christian loved climbing on these tractor tires. 
To see his face light up...truly makes my heart happy!






Then we went in search of pumpkins. Ben let Christian cut them off the vine. He did surprisingly very good at it...and even cut it at the right spot. He was so proud..we ended up with 6 smallish pumpkins.
We had so much fun "browsing" through the pumpkin patch, then "checking it out", then cutting them off. Sometimes, I don't know how he's gotten so big that he can "handle it".



All the pretty colors....
I love the green ones.


We had to stick the bigger ones next to Noah...otherwise he just thought of them as a ball and threw them around.


Oh....I just love these two.
Melt my heart.


Hey there mister...you are a little too proud..you better have a seat.



Ben and his mini me...silly, silly boys.







Last, but surely not least...the slide. 
A blurry picture..but Christian sure did love it.
Since we went the first weekend they were open...I'm sure we'll be able to make it back again before the end of the season. 


No comments: