Thursday, August 15, 2013

Interview with CMH [age 4]

What is your name? Chris-shen. Chris-shen Mitchell Hersh-burg-er. My name starts with a C.

What color is your hair? Brown

What color are your eyes? Brown. And I can see!

What is your favorite food? Cereal.

What song do you like to sing? Madagascar...because its my favorite (I Like to Move it, Move it)

What are your favorite treats? Let me see here....hmmmm....maybe..Gobstoppers (thank you very much Grandma).

What is your favorite color? (looking down at his shirt..that is grey today) hmmm... Silver?

What animals do you like? The one with the mask at Tanganiyka. The one with the colorful bootie. It's the monkey with the mask.

What books do you like to read? Ahhh....ahhh....maybe....ahhh...I don't know. The Truck Book (the one Grandpa reads, with the purple truck and the red truck)

What is your favorite Bible story? Jonah

What do you like to do with Daddy? Play with him. Cars

What do you like to do with Mommy? Read books.

What is your favorite movie? Madagascar (he recently saw this for the first time!)

What is your favorite store? "The grocery store. I like to pick out fruit. Say what kind of fruit?" -what kind of fruit? Watermelon...sandia." (apparently that's how you say watermelon in spanish)

Who are your cousins? Maddox, Ava, and Kade, and Maddox (funny, because usually Ava is listed twice..but not today)

Who are your friends? Maddox, Ava and Kade, and Ava.
Owen, Grant, Briiiley.

What do you like to play inside? Cars.

What do you like to play with outside? Baseball, sand, and pick stuff in the garden..but I get kinda hot. Kinda not fun to get hot. I put a shade hat on, and I go in the sprinkler.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A grown up. And wash dishes. (Because that's what grown ups do!)

What makes you laugh? Pictures. Funny pictures.

Who do you like to spend time with? Grandma. Because we LOVE to go to grandma's house.

What are you afraid of? Saws. Because they are loud and they scare me when I hear the loud noise!

What makes you happy? Playing out in the snow. (random)

Where do you live? In Hesston.



1 comment:

Spinning.... said...

Oh my goodness I love it!! - Tonya