Monday, June 3, 2013

So long twenties...

In my old age, I took a moment to reflect :)

My twenties were good to me...
I started working as a nurse in the hospital (surgical-oncology) on my 20th birthday..
I bought my own house when I was 21..
I worked as a traveling nurse in the Virgin Islands, OK, and CA when I was 22/23..
(Virgin Islands)

(Dr. Miller in Bartlesville, OK on my 23rd birthday and my last night of work at that hospital. He bought me a dozen yellow roses! He was one of my top 5 favorite doctors of all time and died of a heart attack a couple years ago.)

I met Ben, got engaged and married to him while I was 24...(BIG YEAR!!)

(Engaged in Mexico...while on a trip with my family)

(3 months later....our wedding!)

Got pregnant when I was 25...
Had our first baby boy, Christian Mitchell when I was 26...


Sold our house, moved to Hesston, started a new job in a new hospital when I was 27...

(Working on the house in Hesston, before we moved in)

Got to go from full time to prn (as needed) at both hospitals..and got pregnant when I was 28...
Had our second baby boy, Noah Benjamin when I was 29...



 which leads us to now...
(I didn't have a picture of all four of us)
20's you were good..with a great last half..
30 starts out GREAT and hopefully only keeps getting better :)

No comments: