Sunday, May 26, 2013

Five Years!

Five years ago...
we got married.
Thinking of that day, makes me happy. 
I am truly blessed...
I won't forget the moment when we were in the front of everyone during one of the hymns we had chosen...and it hit me...
that I....ME...got to marry him...BEN.
Oooii, it was one of those moments that makes me smile and almost cry even yet.

Five years later...
I still feel very blessed..with two additional blessings, our two little boys!

Ben and I enjoyed celebrating by spending a day doing what most people wouldn't find enjoyable or "romantic"...shopping. Shopping at home improvement stores mostly. It was actually quite productive and even enjoyable. We also got to go to a few stores that I wanted to go to...ate at PF Changs..and went to a piano bar...which was very entertaining!

I'm sure glad I met this guy...


No comments: