Thursday, February 14, 2013

A whole lotta love

Its Valentine's Day...
Today we went over to Mom's house to do a few crafty things....it was a good day.

My two favorite little valentines...



Love from cousin Ava...the three of them joined us at Mom and Dad's house for valentine fun from Grandma.


These are recent pictures that show love...

Christian laying down for a nap...Noah keeping him company



Noah sharing his giggles and smiles with Grandpa



Brothers...Christian wanted to hold Noah. They are both in their undies.



Building and playing with trains "with" Noah


Just sharing a chair...


 I have a whole lotta love for these two, and my bigger valentine too!
I get to have an evening with him by myself tonight. 
Pizza brought home...and no other mouths to feed but our own.


No comments: