Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Christian [part three]

 The final birthday party was on Sunday...
we had meatballs, cheesy potatoes, bread, apple salad, and a lettuce salad.
Carissa and Tim couldn't make it from PA..but the rest of the family was here. 
Brent and Alyssa's family had been gone for 3 weeks...so Christian was ESPECIALLY happy to see his cousins again :)


Opening presents...



and thankfully there was good help to set up his new train table!!



and finally some cake...with cars on it! He was SO very excited when he saw it before everyone came.. he got giddy and started talking about how "I am so EXCITED!!" while hugging my leg!





 Since the party, he asks to go downstairs OFTEN...
"I need to go downstairs, can you turn the light on? I need to go play with my trains."
He played down there yesterday over and hour by himself.


The birthday celebrations are complete...
thanks to all that made this little boy feel so special.

No comments: