Friday, October 28, 2011

Botanica in the fall

Ben had a break from school and we decided to do something fun.
We went to the Botanica Gardens. I had never been in the fall, and to be honest I was a little skeptical that it was going to be pretty. Needless to say..I was wrong. It was beautiful!


Welcome to the kid land at Botanica...it is pretty amazing.


Rainbow tunnels,  a play house, an AWESOME tree house, wooden logs (tunnels), musical instruments, and an "enchanted Glen" which consisted of The Hungry Caterpillar figures.













And then more BEAUTIFUL scenery on our way out. This willow tree was amazing with the water and fall leaves surrounding it.






I was glad we went. It was just as pretty if not more than the other times I've been in the spring. And now with the children's area available, we may have to visit more often!

No comments: