Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting closer!

Baby boy Hershberger is now 34 weeks!!! Its hard to believe that a matter of several weeks he will be on the outside and in our home :) We have been more serious about getting things ready for his arrival. Here's just a few pictures of some of the projects we've been working on. Ben and Phil had textured the ceilings in the 3 rooms upstairs and 2 (the bedrooms) of the 3 are painted. Ben made 3 wallhangings for the baby's room...it matches the bedding we had got, and I'm excited to see the finished products on the wall. I attempted making my first quilt/blanket for the little guy. I finished piecing it together, and my mom is going to help quilt and bind it as I know she is better at that anyways and I'm not sure when I'll get it done! She is also making the valances for the baby's room...another project I thought I would do, but she is way faster and actually knows what she's doing. Obviously, I'm grateful for her help :) Ben put the crib together and refinished a dresser that Mom and Dad Sweigart had let us have. I'm excited for all these things to come together and see the final products :) Hopefully the "after" photos will be ready to take soon! 





No comments: