Thursday, January 29, 2009

New beginning



Last year was a great year for Ben and I...getting engaged, married, and starting our lives together were all exciting! This year will be equally as big in a different way...with a baby to join us! Yes, Ben and I are going to be parents :) I'm sure this reality will not sink in until the little one is actually here, but the thought of it is pretty exciting. Everything is going well so far, and we've heard the heartbeat just a thumping away in there! It is pretty amazing. We pray that it all continues to go well and that we both will remain healthy throughout this process. 

2 comments:

the fredin's said...

This just makes me SO excited!! I just love that little baby already!!

AngieShortStuff said...

Yeah, I'm so happy for you. I had no idea you were pregnant. So awesome.