Saturday, November 1, 2008

Costumes for all?!?

Although halloween isn't exactly a time that we "celebrate" necessarily...it was pretty fun to go to Hesston to wait for three little trick-or-treater's in particular. We stopped at our neighbors house first to see little Liam (5 months old) dressed up like a pea pod (I forgot to get him a treat...baby food). Then we ate supper at Mom and Dad Sweigart's and spent the evening visiting..and bringing out the costumes we used from back in the day! The kitty mask is what I wore when I was 3 years old...only 22 years ago!



And Ben thought I looked scary in the kitty mask!!! He was able to create his own scariness on his own :). Oh, and no these were not the three trick-or-treater's I was talking about. Those three were MUCH cuter.

Kade was Bob the tomato (Veggie Tales)

Ava was Tinkerbell


Maddox was Larry Boy (Veggie Tales)

1 comment:

the fredin's said...

oh my goodness..they are too adorable!! (the last three, that is :)