Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ahh, it is fall...

This last weekend, we went to Hesston for a pumpkin carving party at Mom and Dad Sweigart's. It was a good time, this time Ben and I made a tractor. There was a cat (Brent and Alyssa) two funny faces (Mom and Ava..and Dad and Maddox/Ava) and a deer (Mitch..Maddox kinda lost interest immediately after seeing what it involved). After the pumpkins were finished, we had homemade pizza! It definately felt like fall when we were leaving...BRRR! I think that was the first night it was below freezing this season. Right now, it feels quite chilly...I'm drinking some coffee with the electric heater on, and a woodwick candle burning (my pretend fire place)...probably the real heater will have to go on this week sometime. This is my favorite time of year...feels so cozy, all the fall smells, even the football (ask Ben, I watched quite a bit with him on Saturday)...and of course being thankful for all the wonderful things we are blessed with!

No comments: